Why exhibit? Many participants ask the question "Why participate in the exhibition?": one can send out letters, source contacts on the web, and finally succeed in arranging a personal meeting with a buyer. We have identified eight reasons why participation in the IPLS is more effective than other tools, and sometimes is simply necessary.
8 REASONS WHY PARTICIPATE IN IPLS
1. IPLS gives you an opportunity to meet face-to-face with private label buyers from retail and wholesale companies, which you would probably not meet under any other circumstances, or to meet with which it would take you an extraordinary tenacity and a great resource of patience.
2. The exhibition provides with an opportunity to look at the PL market as a whole, to research and assess the prospects for future work. Without it one can only guess how many customers is possible to meet, and what are their interests, what products are in demand now, and what are the chains' requirements to PL suppliers.
3. Private label customers should be sourced at a specialised tradeshows. There are no other events which gather the same number of private label buyers from Russia & CIS as IPLS. As retail professionals say themselves, IPLS is a platform where they can do an annual amount of work in two days because all the exhibiting companies are ready and want to work on their territory and take into account local issues, so visitors can focus on communicating with almost every interesting manufacturing company in a comfortable business-like atmosphere which is much easier then long email discussions. As a result, they feel like at home, they know almost everyone, the exhibition becomes the central meeting place and a starting point for many interesting projects.
4. IPLS offers to its exhibitors opportunities to promote contract manufacturing and private label services to their core clients: pre-show online presentations of business proposals to selected companies (which ensures a 100% relevance of the negotiating companies to the product you produce and effectiveness of the time spent at the exhibition), individual face-to-face meetings with decision-makers organised at the show, a conference on private labels with a focus on the comparison of domestic and international private label practices, consumers' demand, promotion strategies for store brands, etc. The knowledge obtained through the conference, as well as through networking with industry leaders, will help you become a leader in contract manufacturing in its segment. More
5. We know for certain who your target customer is and who could become one! We collect market data and analyze the demands of visiting companies, so on their stands exhibitors can meet not only your key customers, but also expand the base of potential customers who may become your partners in the future! The exhibition attracts private label buyers of all sorts: multi-format and specialised retailers and wholesalers, online, fashion retail, petrol stations, mini-markets, and convenience store, hotels, fast foods, cafes, distributors, airlines, railway companies, catering, etc.
6. Do you know that the private label market will keep growing at a double-digit pace? According to a Nielsen survey, the share of store brands is approximately 5% in value terms, which is 1.5% more than in 2013, and by 2020 it may reach 7-9%! Major retailers have plans to increase the share of their own brands, and now only the laziest doesn't have it in its portfolio. The prospects are impressive both for expanding private labels in new product categories and increasing its presence in higher price segments. Private labels gain popularity in unconventional categories where they did not exist before, such as superfoods, functional food, eco- and bio-food, organic cosmetics and hygiene. Experts see great potential for private labels in premium segments as well. Don't wait for the better chance to come to the market of private label than it is now!
7. You make a high quality product, and you believe it is your competitive advantage? Perhaps you spend too much time and efforts on talking it in the collaterals, during personal meetings and presentations, and we understand that the explication of intricacies of production for a customer is rather long process. However, retailers trust in the quality of products of companies that invest in the PR and branding. Your potential client will have a positive perception of your company as a reliable supplier because of the way you communicate it. The worst scenario happens if your potential client finds several of your competitors which will be able to provide compelling arguments through the 5 senses and to convince in the value of their own proposals.
At the exhibition there is a large group of tools to increase a brand awareness of the exhibitor. Exhibitors can advertise in the private label digest containing a list of manufacturers with contacts, market analytics, reviews from the experts, interviews with private label leaders. For new exhibitors, the IPLS provides additional PR opportunities. All exhibitors will be able to nominate for the prestigious Private Label Award, where the most renowned retail trade experts will chose the best quality private labels, and visitors will be able to vote for a best manufacturer who will win an award and quality sign.
8. Finally, if you already work with local clients and have contracts with a federal chain for several years ahead, we sincerely wish you success and not to stop there! Several contracts will help to ensure the stability of capacity utilization and minimize the risks of losing a contract in future. The exhibiting manufacturers are looking for opportunities to expand the presence in Russian regions and export goods under the private labels to the neighboring CIS and other countries. The geography of visitors - 43 regions and 7 CIS countries - extends every year.
Participation in the IPLS today is your real opportunity to place a product on a retail store's shelf tomorrow!